ServerMonkey Quality Program
High Quality, Refurbished Servers and IT equipment - only at ServerMonkey
ServerMonkey.com knows that a good price is meaningless if the product isn’t up to your standards.
That's why our quality program assures that all of our products meet the highest industry standards. Our program was designed and implemented by certified quality professionals with deep expertise in IT products to assure that we provide only the best, refurbished servers.
ServerMonkey's Five Step Quality Program:
Our five-step process ensures that you receive quality refurbished equipment that will meet all factory specifications.
- Step 1 — Supplier Evaluation: All new suppliers undergo our application process to verify their ability to provide quality product when you need it.
- Step 2 — Inbound Inspection: Servermonkey performs a visual inspection on all product to assess external condition. Once cleared, the material undergoes functionality inspection specifically tailored to each commodity.
- Step 3 — Assembly: Servermonkey configures the product to meet your unique specifications. Technicians run full diagnostics on servers and update the firmware on RAID, NIC, and DRAC and BIOS. Commodity items are re-tested to verify functionality before being passed to final QC.
- Step 4 — Outbound Inspection: All product is passed through final inspection before being approved to ship to ensure it meets your specific requirements.
- Step 5 — Secure Packaging: Equipment is packaged securely by trained professionals so your shipment arrives safely. Our double-walled mullen board boxes provide superior protection during transit.
Our Server Technicians
ServerMonkey’s technicians receive extensive and ongoing technical and security training to ensure they know the industry-best methods and standards for processing IT equipment.
It’s critical that your product be handled and sanitized by trusted individuals. That’s why all of ServerMonkey’s technicians are carefully screened and selected and undergo background checks and drug screens.