ServerMonkey Quality Program
High Quality & Best Used Servers and other IT Products only at ServerMonkey
ServerMonkey.com knows that a good price is meaningless if the product isn’t up to your standards.
That's why the ServerMonkey quality program assures that all of our products meet the highest industry standards. Our program was designed and implemented by certified quality professionals with deep expertise in IT products to assure that we provide only the best used servers.
ServerMonkey's Six Step Quality Program:
Our six-step process ensures that you receive quality refurbished equipment that will meet all factory specifications.
- Step 1 — ServerMonkey only sources from trusted partners. Our partners are checked through credit, finance, and security.
- Step 2 — ServerMonkey performs a visual inspection on all product received to assess external condition and verify labeling. Part numbers, quantity, and condition are all documented as well as internal components such as CPU, memory, hard drives, etc. We verify any service tags and COA tags.
- Step 3 — All inventoried equipment then goes through ServerMonkey’s diagnostic evaluation, which includes a complete functional analysis, part replacement (if needed), and thorough cleaning. In this intensive step, our inspectors work thoroughly with the equipment to make sure it’s working to its maximum potential. We use PC Doctor Service Center 7.5 to test individual components. Depending on the generation of the server, the latest diagnostic utility is either downloaded from the manufacturer website or booted from the system directly. Servers are tested at inbound and outbound inspection.
- Step 4 —With your order in hand, ServerMonkey performs an equipment upgrade to tailor the product to meet your specifications. Upgraded parts are pulled for each order. Technicians run SBU on chassis (bios update utility). We also update firmware on RAID controller, NIC, and DRAC.
- Step 5 — All equipment undergoes full burn-in testing before shipment to ensure high performance. This test-run step guarantees that your product will perform to spec the first time you use it. Initial diagnostic pretest is 10-15 minutes, and then 1 hour burn-in.
- Step 6 — Equipment is packaged securely by trained professionals so your shipment arrives safely. Our double-walled mullen board boxes and sealed air expandable foam inserts provide superior protection and cushioning during transit.
Our Server Technicians
Experienced and trained
- A+ Certification
- Counterfeit avoidance training
- Specialists in server reconfiguration
- ESD training and compliance
- Sustainability training
- Manufacturing experience
- Average of 10+ years industry experience