Cisco 2800 Series Services Routers
The perfect fit for small and medium-sized businesses, the Cisco 2800 series routers combine powerful performance with the reliability needed to run the multitude of tasks your business faces every day.
The integrated services routing architecture is specially designed to handle multiple T1/E1 connections with a variety of applications and services, including data, video, voice and wireless. With built-in security, the Cisco 2800 series integrated services routers possess a modular platform that offers a wide scope of interface options.
Cisco 2800 Series Features:
- All Cisco 2800 series routers come equipped with built-in security
- Supports up to 96 users with a Cisco IP phone
- Supports up to two 10/100/1000 Mbps built-in routed ports
- Supports up to sixty four 10/100 Mbps switch ports (with optional Power over Ethernet)
- Has a built-in redundant power supply connector (2801 router excluded)
- Full list of features for Cisco's 2800 series integrated services routers.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Cisco 2800 series routers from ServerMonkey are brand new and come with a one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 713-430-2182.
Not the right router for you? Check out all of our Cisco Routers.
Available Cisco 2800 Series Routers:
There are no products matching the selection.