HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Memory
HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 2TB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3-1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Slots Available: 64 slots (8 cartridges, 2 per CPU, with 8 slots each)
The HP ProLiant DL580 G7 is one of the best in its class for virtualization with maximum scalability. The DL580 G7 can be equipped with up to 4x Quad-core Intel Xeon Processors and up to 1TB PC3-10600 ECC RDIMM over 64 slots.
HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Memory Upgrade Options:
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Memory:
- Each DIMM slot should hold identical memory modules, including the same speed, technology, capacity, etc. The supported DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Always populate the lowest numbered DIMM slots first. For proper configuration, a memory module must be installed in a minimum of two DIMM slots.
- Think long-term. Buy the maximum amount of memory now to ensure you don't waste money with modules you won't be able to use when you upgrade later.
- Only registered (RDIMM) speeds of 1066 or 1333 running at 1066 are supported and must be installed in pairs. UDIMMs are not supported.
- 16GB and 32GB PC3-10600R DIMMs are only supported by the Intel E7 Series CPUs in the DL580 G7.
- Buy refurbished with a guarantee. All of our HP ProLiant DL580 G7 memory modules are refurbished and tested for reliability and compatibility, so you're guaranteed to improve your performance without going over your budget.
ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available HP ProLiant DL580 G7 Memory: