Dell PowerEdge R520 Memory
Dell PowerEdge R520 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 384GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 12 sockets
The Dell R520 is an ideal machine for demanding workloads with its fully expandable memory. Extensive memory storage makes the Dell R520 perfect for consolidation and virtualization. With memory speeds up to 1333 MHz, processes run smoothly and efficiently.
Dell PowerEdge R520 Memory Upgrade Options:The Dell PowerEdge R520 memory can be expanded up to 384GB of registered dual in-line memory modules. These modules come equipped with error-correcting code. The 2U Dell R520 can support up to 12 DIMMs in a two-processor configuration, six DIMMs per processor. The R520 has three memory channels per processor, with each channel supporting up to two DIMMs.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge R520 Memory:
- For installation, start with the DIMM farthest from the processor.
- If DIMMs of different speeds are mixed, all channels across all processors operate at the slowest DIMM’s common frequency.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- DIMMs should be installed with largest rank count to smallest.
- Up to two quad-rank (QR), dual-rank (DR) or single-rank (SR) DIMMs may be populated per channel.
- Only one type of DIMM can be used in a system.
Get the most out of your Dell PowerEdge R520 by upgrading its memory today. ServerMonkey is your go-to supplier of Dell R520 memory modules. All of our memory kits are tested for reliability and compatibility by certified technicians. Our 30 day warranty is included in all memory kits purchases, to ensure the highest satisfaction and quality. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge R520 Memory: