Dell PowerEdge R410 Memory
Dell PowerEdge R410 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 8 sockets
Take your Dell R410 to the next level with a simple and economical memory upgrade. A boosting of your servers memory is guaranteed to increase your businesses productivity gains dramatically, resulting in optimal functionality of day to day routines.
Dell PowerEdge R410 Memory Upgrade Options
The Dell R410 supports expandable and flexible memory of up to 64GB of registered dual in-line memory modules with error-correcting code. The Dell R410 is designed with eight DIMM slots, with support for Single, Dual, or Quad ranks.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge R410 Memory:
- DDR3 speeds of 800/1066/1333 are supported in the Dell R410.
- Identical memory configurations are used in Channels 0 and 1 when in mirroring mode. Channel 3 holds no memory in mirroring mode.
- In sparing mode, usable memory capacity is half of the physical memory installed.
- In mirroring mode, usable capacity is half of the physical memory that is installed in the Dell R410.
- If sparing mode is used, the memory must be identical in Channels 0,1, and 2.
Make the decision to get the most out of your Dell R410 server today with a memory upgrade. ServerMonkey has a wide variety of Dell R410 memory modules guaranteed to be compatible with the R410. Each memory kit is tested by a certified technician and comes standard with a 30 day warranty. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge R410 Memory: