Dell PowerEdge R510 Memory
Dell PowerEdge R510 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 128GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 8 sockets
Most servers come with a standard amount of memory that may not be enough to handle a business’s daily functions. One way to remedy any lag in the performance of your Dell R510 is to upgrade the memory. The increase in memory can have your server going from a snail’s pace to rocket speed, instantly.
Dell PowerEdge R510 Memory Upgrade Options:
The Dell R510 is equipped with an expandable memory of up to 128GB of registered dual in-line memory modules with error-correcting code. The compact Dell R510 chassis has eight DIMM slots, with support for Single, Dual, or Quad ranks.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge R510 Memory:
- DDR3 speeds of 800/1066/1333 are supported in the Dell R510.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Identical memory configurations are used in Channels 0 and 1 when in mirroring mode. Channel 3 holds no memory in mirroring mode.
- In mirroring mode, usable capacity is half of the physical memory that is installed in the Dell R510.
- If sparing mode is used, the memory must be identical in Channels 0,1, and 2.
- In sparing mode, usable memory capacity is half of the physical memory installed.
Get the most out of your Dell PowerEdge R510 by upgrading its memory today. ServerMonkey is your go-to supplier of Dell R510 memory modules. All or our memory kits are tested for reliability and compatibility by certified technicians. Our 30 day warranty is included in all memory kits purchases, to ensure the highest satisfaction and quality. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge R510 Memory: