Dell PowerEdge R410
Configure your refurbished
Dell PowerEdge R410 4 Port Server
The Dell PowerEdge R410 was designed with a specific purpose in mind - to bring energy-efficient technology, sophisticated virtualization capabilities, and simplified systems management to your business, all packed in a rack-dense 1U form factor. The PowerEdge R410 is ideally suited for HPCC (High Performance Computing Cluster). READ MORE
More about the Dell PowerEdge R410:
The Dell PowerEdge R410 is a powerful and ultra-dense 1U rack server packed with all of the performance and reliability necessary for High Performance Computing. Its 2-socket configuration supports Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600-series processors, giving you a lot of computing power in a thin, 24" chassis. This makes the PE R410 ideal for space-constrained data centers and HPCC environments.
The PowerEdge R410 can support up to 128GB of memory (8 DIMM slots), letting it handle memory-intensive tasks with ease. Combined with up to four 3.5" SAS or SATA hard drives with a maximum of 8TB of storage, the PowerEdge R410 packs a lot of technology in its small form factor.
The PowerEdge R410 features energy-tuned technologies that reduce power consumption while increasing performance capacity, so your data center can keep running while consuming less. This includes energy-efficient power supplies which are right-sized for system requirements, as well as improved system-level design efficiency, policy-driven power and thermal management, a robust fan cage designed to provide efficient airflow, and highly efficient standards-based Energy Smart components.
ServerMonkey offers the Dell PowerEdge R410 in a variety of options to suit your organizations' specific needs. Since ServerMonkey offers complete hardware customization, you can configure your unit to meet your price and processing specifications, or simply select a preconfigured unit from the list above.
Dell PowerEdge R410 Specs:
- Brand: Dell
- Product Line: PowerEdge
- Product Type: Rackmount Server
- Form Factor: 1U Rack
- Processors: Up to 2x Quad-core or six-core Intel Xeon processor 5500 and 5600 series
- Processor Cache: Up to 12MB per core
- Memory: Fully expandable up to 128GB PC3-8500 ECC RDIMM. Up to 64GB PC3-10600 ECC RDIMM. Up to 32GB PC3-10600 ECC UDIMM, PC3-8500 ECC UDIMM
- Hard Drives: Up to 4x 3.5" SAS / SATA hard drives
- Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 8TB
- I/O Slots: 1 PCIe G2 slot + 1 storage slot
- Remote Management: BMC, IPMI2.0 compliant. iDRAC6 Enterprise (optional), iDRAC6 Express (optional).