View available memory
HP Z820 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 512GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 16 sockets
Looking at the sleek design of the HP Z820 Workstation, you might think to overlook it and go for function over style. However, the HP Z820 has an expandable memory up to 512GB that knocks most functional looking servers out of the park. If you’re looking for a true workhorse to power your day to day networking needs, look no further.
HP Z820 Memory Upgrade Options:
The HP Z820 can hold a maximum of 256GB on a single processor or 512GB on a dual processor. There are a total of 16 memory sockets with 8 sockets available per CPU. The Z820 supports 1600MHz, 1333MHz and 1066MHz dual in-line memory module speeds. It is important to remember that multi-bit error can be detected and will cause the system to reboot with an F1 error message.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP Z820 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- There are four channels per processor and 2 sockets per channel.
- It is always recommended to upgrade to the maximum capacity of memory for optimal performance.
- Unbuffered, Registered and LR DIMMs must not be mixed in a system.
- Always load HP Z820 memory modules starting with the largest and finishing with the smallest.
If you are looking to upgrade the memory in your HP Z820 workstation, then you have come to the right place. We have every possible memory module that's compatible with the Z820. There is no better time to discover the full potential of your data center. Upgrade your memory today! ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available HP Z820 Memory: