HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Memory
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 288GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 18 sockets
The HP ProLiant DL380 G7 is a flexible server that provides the superior performance that comes standard with HP products. Ideal for many types of businesses of all sizes, the HP DL380 offers an expandable memory of up to 384GB. Memory intensive applications function effortlessly and efficiently, providing optimal working conditions day in and day out.
HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Memory Upgrade Options:
The HP ProLiant DL380 G7 can be configured with up to 384GB of memory in a dual processor and 142GB in a single processor. Each processor has nine slots for registered dual in-line memory modules, 18 total.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Memory:
- To get optimal performance, a balance of memory should be installed between processors.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Only two quad-rank DIMMs can be installed per channel.
- Populate DIMMs from the heaviest to the lightest within a channel.
- For memory mirroring mode, channel 3 must be unpopulated.
Whether you're focused on power efficiency, simplicity or performance, ServerMonkey has a ProLiant DL380 G7 memory upgrade option for you. We offer a 30 day warranty on all memory kits to ensure your satisfaction. Expand your memory today and get the most from your HP DL380. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.