HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Memory
HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 288GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 18 sockets
Your network is slow. Most likely that’s why you’re on this page. Programs are slow to load, systems lag frustratingly. The problem can likely be traced to your server, and the solution is a fairly easy one. In most cases a simple and cost efficient memory upgrade can breathe new life into your HP ProLiant DL360 G7 server.
HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Memory Upgrade Options:
The memory of the HP DL360 G7 is expandable up to 288GB in a dual processor configuration and 92GB in a single processor configuration. The server can handle memory speeds up to 1333 MHz with single or dual rank modules and up to 1066 MHz with quad rank modules. The overall memory speed can be slowed down to 1066 or 800MHz depending on the configuration.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant DL360 G7 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Distribute the memory capacity between all processors as evenly as possible.
- Never mix Unbuffered and Registered PC3 DIMMs.
- For advanced ECC mode configurations, DIMMs may be installed individually.
- Advanced ECC mode provides the greatest memory capacity, while providing up to 4-bit error correction.
If you are looking to upgrade your HP ProLiant DL360 G7, ServerMonkey has the right option for you. Whether you are looking for a small memory upgrade of 8GB or the maximum of 192GB, we've got you covered. Plus, our 30 day warranty guarantees you a quality product at a low price. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.