Dell PowerEdge T610 Memory
Dell PowerEdge T610 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 12 sockets
The Dell PowerEdge T610 is an ideal reliable tower server for small and medium businesses and remote offices. With an expandable memory up to 192 GB, the Dell T610 is poised to grow with your business. The T610 supports registered error-correcting code memory (ECC) DDR3 DIMMs (RDIMM).
Dell PowerEdge T610 Memory Upgrade Options
The Dell T610’s DDR3 memory interface features three channels with up to two RDIMMs per channel for single or dual rank and up to two RDIMMs per channel for quad rank. The T610 uses 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RDIMMs. The PowerEdge T610 has 12 DIMM slots for memory, but it does not have any riser cards for DIMM population.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge T610 Memory:
- The Dell T610 supports registered ECC DDR3 DIMMs
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Each channel carries 64 data and eight ECC bits
- Buying the maximum amount of memory now can ensure you don't waste money with modules you won't be able to use when you upgrade later.
- Buy refurbished with a guarantee. All of our Dell T610 memory modules are refurbished and tested for reliability and compatibility.
Updating the memory in you Dell PowerEdge T610 is a good investment in your IT equipment and networking eco-system. ServerMonkey has several options that are compatible with your Dell T610. Each memory kit comes with our 30 day warranty. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge T610 Memory: