Dell PowerEdge T420 Memory
Dell PowerEdge T420 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 12 sockets
Problems with your slow network can arise when multiple memory intensive programs are in use. This can slow down productivity and could potentially hurt your bottom line. An easy fix to this could be a memory upgrade.
Dell PowerEdge T420 Memory Upgrade Options:
The PowerEdge T420 has a memory capacity up to 384GB in a dual processor and 192GB in a single processor configuration. The system supports up to six DIMMs per processor. The T420 has three memory channels per processor, with each channel supporting up to two DIMMs.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge T420 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Up to two quad-rank, dual-rank, or single-rank DIMMs may be populated per channel.
- DIMMs must be installed in each channel, starting with the DIMM farthest from the processor.
- DIMMs should be installed with largest rank count to smallest.
ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.