Dell PowerEdge T410 Memory
Dell PowerEdge T410 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 8 sockets
The Dell T410 is a compact and reliable tower server that has memory expandability up to 32GB of registered dual in-line memory modules. Full functionality of the T410 can be reached with the simple upgrade of the systems memory. Multiple applications of a small business or network will run smoothly and effortlessly on a day to day basis.
Dell PowerEdge T410 Memory Upgrade Options
ServerMonkey has a variety of memory modules that are compatible with the Dell T410. The T410 contains eight memory sockets split into four sockets, one set per processor. Single or dual-rank memory modules run on 1333MHz and quad-rank memory modules can run on 1067MHz.
Below we have compiled a chart of memory kits that are commonly used for the Dell PowerEdge T410.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge T410 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Each DIMM slot should hold identical memory modules.
- Different sizes of memory modules can be mixed (2GB and 4GB), but all channels must be configured identically.
- The T410 supports memory mirroring. Modules must be identical and installed in the two channels closest to the processor.
- Buy refurbished with a guarantee. Improve the performance in your Dell T410 memory modules with tested and reliable parts that won't bust your budget.
ServerMonkey guarantees to provide you with reliable, certified technician approved equipment. All of our memory kits come with a 30 day, money back warranty. We have a wide variety of memory modules sure to be compatible with the Dell T410. Upgrade your memory today! ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.