Dell PowerEdge T320 Memory
Dell PowerEdge T320 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 6 sockets
A simple way to improve the performance of your PowerEdge T320 is to give it a memory boost. If your network is sluggish the remedy of upgrading the memory can improve performance instantly. A PowerEdge T320 memory upgrade is one of the most cost effective ways to improve performance without killing your budget.
Dell PowerEdge T320 Memory Upgrade Options:
Flexible memory configurations are supported on the T320, range from capacities of 2GB to 192GB. The system supports up to six DIMMs. The T320 has three memory channels per processor, with each channel supporting up to two DIMMs.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge T320 Memory:
- Populate all sockets with white release tabs first, and then black.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- A maximum of two single- or dual-rank RDIMMs can be populated in a channel.
- Memory modules of different sizes can be mixed provided that other memory population rules are followed.
- UDIMMs and RDIMMs must not be mixed.
ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R.
Available Dell PowerEdge T320 Memory: