Dell PowerEdge R720xd Memory
Dell PowerEdge R720xd Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 24 sockets
The memory options available for the Dell PowerEdge R720xd allow for greater capacity, higher frequencies, and more flexibility with computing. With a large and highly expandable memory up to 768GB, the R720xd can handle maximum capacity storage and program performance.
Dell PowerEdge R720xd Memory Upgrade Options:
The R720xd supports registered DIMMs. With a fully expandable memory up to 768GB across 24 DIMMs and speeds up to 1333 MHz, the R720xd is a perfect option for a mid-size or large business that requires a large memory density.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge R720xd Memory:
- If possible, upgrade to the highest capacity of memory allowed.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Only one type of DIMM can be supported per system. Though supported, UDIMMs, RDIMMs and LRDIMMs must not be mixed.
- For proper configuration, DIMMs must be installed in each channel.
- Up to two quad-rank (QR) DIMMs and up to three dual-rank (DR) or single-rank (SR) DIMMs may be populated per channel.
- Install DIMMs largest rank count to the smallest.
ServerMonkey offers a wide variety of Dell R720xd memory module kits. Our quality tested memory kits are checked for performance and reliability. Our exclusive 30 day warranty is included with all memory kit purchases. Shop with confidence and get the most out of your Dell R720xd by upgrading your memory today! ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge R720xd Memory: