Dell Precision R5400 Memory
Dell Precision R5400 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Speed: PC2-5300 — DDR2 667MHz
- Type of Memory: Fully-Buffered DIMM, FB-DIMM
- DIMM Sockets Available: 4 sockets
Upgrading the memory in the Dell R5400 amps up the computing power of the rack workstation. The Precision R5400 offers exceptional processing and graphics power that can reach is peak with the right amount of memory. Making the investment of a memory upgrade into your rackmount server can keep your equipment running smoothly for years to come.
Dell Precision R5400 Memory Upgrade Options:
The Dell Precision R5400 offers users a choice of 667MHz fully buffered DIMM quad-channel memory capacities, with configurations ranging from a minimum of 1GB up to 32GB across 4 DIMM slots. The memory slots can be configured with 512MB memory modules up to 8GB memory modules.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell Precision R5400 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- The R5400 has a quad-channel memory bus architecture.
- It is recommended that all four memory channels be populated with 4 DIMMs for maximum performance.
- DIMM capacities include 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB
- Upgrade to the maximum amount of memory for the best computing performance.
Get the most out of your Dell PowerEdge R5400 by upgrading its memory today. ServerMonkey is your go-to supplier of Dell R5400 memory modules. All of our memory kits are tested for reliability and compatibility by certified technicians. Our 30 day warranty is included in all memory kits purchases, to ensure the highest satisfaction and quality. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC2-5300F memory.
Available Dell Precision R5400 Memory:
There are no products matching the selection.