Dell PowerEdge R710 Memory
Dell PowerEdge R710 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 144GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 18 sockets
Technology is rapidly growing and in a constant state of change. As more and more information goes digital, the ability to expand memory capacity increases. The Dell R710’s ability to expand to 144GB makes it a suitable rack server for constantly evolving companies.
Dell PowerEdge R710 Memory Upgrade Options:
The use of DDR3 memory in the Dell R710 provides a high-performing and high-speed memory interface. Registered error-correcting code DDR3 dual in-line memory modules are supported. The R710 system features 18 memory sockets split into two sets of nine, one for each processor. Each socket is organized into three channels with three memory sockets each.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell PowerEdge R710 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Channels with mixed speed DIMMs will operate at the fastest common frequency.
- RDIMMs and UDIMMs cannot be mixed.
- Install DIMMs starting furthest from the processor.
- The System Information Label on the chassis cover indicates population order
- Think long-term. Buy the maximum amount of memory now to ensure you don't waste money with modules you won't be able to use when you upgrade later.
ServerMonkey offers a wide assortment of memory modules compatible with the Dell R710. If you are looking to upgrade the memory in your Dell PowerEdge R710 server, then you have come to the right place. Upgrade your memory today and discover the full potential of the Dell R710. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available Dell PowerEdge R710 Memory: