HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Memory
HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 144GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 18 sockets
In an age where more and more applications and services are web based, it is essential that a company has the ability to handle the networking power it needs. The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 server can handle a maximum memory capacity up to 144GB. With that type of memory, concerns about networking lags will be non-existent.
HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Memory Upgrade Options
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 can be configured with up to 72GB in a single processor or 144GB in a dual-processor set up. If quad-rank memory is utilized, the capacity is 48GB and 96GB, respectively. The HP DL380 G6 supports registered and unbuffered dual in-line memory modules across three channels in each processor.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Distribute total memory capacity across all processors as even as possible. This type of configuration will maximize performance.
- Do not mix unbuffered and registerd PC3 DIMMs.
- A maximum of two DIMMs can be installed on each channel if quad-rank DIMMs are installed for a processor.
- Quad-rank DIMMs must be installed first on a channel if they are to included.
ServerMonkey is your one stop shop for HP DL380 G6 memory modules. Our 30 day warranty comes standard with all memory upgrade kits. Refresh and improve your server’s performance with a memory upgrade today. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Memory: