HP ProLiant BL490c G6 Memory
HP ProLiant BL490c G6 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 144GB
- Memory Speed: PC3-10600 — DDR3 1333 MHz
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 18 sockets
One of the easiest ways to improve the overall performance of your HP ProLiant BL490c G6 server is to make use of as much memory as your budget allows. If your business runs multiple memory-intensive applications at the same time, then upgrading your memory would be one of the wisest things you can do.
HP ProLiant BL490c Memory Upgrade Options:
The ProLiant BL490c memory can be expanded to 144GB in a single processor configuration or 72GB in a dual processor configuration. Each processor is equipped with three channels and each channel supports three DIMM slots. The BL490c can be configured with single, dual, and quad rank DIMMs.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant BL490c G6 Memory:
- To maximize performance, balance the total memory capacity between all installed processors.
- It is recommended to load the channels similarly if possible.
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- There can only be two quad-rank DIMMs installed per channel.
- Populate DIMM slots for a processor only if the processor is installed.
ServerMonkey is your one stop shop for your HP BL490c G6 memory options. With our wide selection of memory kits, we guarantee that we have what you need. Each kit also comes with a standard 30 day warranty to make sure that you are completely satisfied. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC3-10600R memory.
Available HP ProLiant BL490c G6 Memory: