HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Memory
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 768GB
- Memory Speed: PC4-17000 — DDR4 2133 MT/s
- Type of Memory: Registered DIMM, ECC
- DIMM Sockets Available: 24 sockets
Your network is slow. Most likely that’s why you’re on this page. Programs are slow to load, systems lag frustratingly. The problem can likely be traced to your server, and the solution is a fairly easy one. In most cases a simple and cost efficient memory upgrade can breathe new life into your HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server.
HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Memory Upgrade Options:
The memory of the HP DL360 Gen9 is expandable up to 768GB in a dual processor configuration. The server can handle memory speeds up to 2133 MT/s with single or dual rank modules and up to 2133 MHz with quad rank modules.
Below we have compiled a chart of memory kits that are commonly used for the HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9.
Tips for Upgrading Your HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- Distribute the memory capacity between all processors as evenly as possible.
- Never mix Unbuffered and Registered PC4 DIMMs.
- For advanced ECC mode configurations, DIMMs may be installed individually.
- Advanced ECC mode provides the greatest memory capacity, while providing up to 4-bit error correction.
If you are looking to upgrade your HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9, ServerMonkey has the right option for you. Whether you are looking for a small memory upgrade of 16GB or the maximum of 768GB, we've got you covered. Plus, our 30 day warranty guarantees you a quality product at a low price. ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC4-17000R memory.
Available HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Memory: