Dell Precision T7400 Memory
Dell Precision T7400 Memory Specs:
- Max. Memory Capacity: 128GB
- Memory Speed: PC2-5300 — DDR2 667MHz
- Type of Memory: Fully-Buffered DIMM, FB-DIMM
- DIMM Sockets Available: 8 sockets standard + 8 sockets w/riser card
If you are looking to improve the performance of your Precision T7400, then look no further. The T7400 can support the minimum memory of 2GB up to 64GB of fully buffered memory. Upgrade your memory today with one of ServerMonkey's certified Dell memory kits.
Dell Precision T7400 Memory Upgrade Options:
The Dell Precision T7400 can handle up to 128GB of memory on 16 dual in-line memory modules. Memory riser cards are optional, expanding memory capability to 128GB.
Tips for Upgrading Your Dell Precision T7400 Memory:
- The supported memory DIMM type and speed is dependent on your current server configuration.
- The Dell R620 uses 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RDIMMs.
- DIMMs must be installed starting with the slot furthest from the processor.
- Always think long term when upgrading memory.
- The R610 does not have riser cards for DIMM population
Need to upgrade the memory in your Dell Precision T7400 workstation? You’re in luck! ServerMonkey offers every possible memory module that's compatible with the Dell Precision T7400. The small investment to upgrade your memory will make a huge difference in the lifetime of your workstation. All ServerMonkey memory modules come with a 30 day warranty so don't hesitate to upgrade today! ServerMonkey is not responsible if this speed and DIMM type is not compatible with your current configuration. Please verify if your server configuration will support this PC2-5300F memory.
Available Dell Precision T7400 Memory: